Even when it's painful, feedback from your club's members and employees is priceless. In this session, Dr. Jim Butler explores six key aspects of the relationship between key stakeholders and the club and explains how to translate that insight into an action plan that drives continuous improvement.
- Satisfaction (How do they feel about the club as it is today?)
- Motivation (Why do they want to be associated with your club?)
- Engagement (How committed are they to the club's success?)
- Attachment (What factors influence and deepen their connection to the club?)
- Value (Which parts of the club experience matter most to them?)
- Loyalty (How likely are they to remain part of your club family?)