Most of our subscribing clubs register at least two staff members—usually the GM and the Controller. They tell us that having access to the same comparisons and reports helps the whole team stay focused on clear budgetary and performance goals.
You can restrict visibility of sensitive information like salaries, so some clubs have even created logins for their department heads or board members.
- Login to your Club Benchmarking Account
- Click on Company Setup at the top of the page
- Scroll down to Add/Edit/Delete Users
- Add a new user
- Select the appropriate User Level (see below)
- Set salary visibility to "Yes" or "No"
- Click "Create User" to finish
- Administrator: The only level that allows the user to add, edit or delete users or to change user access levels.
- Read/Write User: Enter data and run comparisons and reports.
- Read Only User: Run reports but no ability to enter or edit data.
- Write Only User: Enter data but no access to comparisons or reports.
∗Access to Salary information can be blocked for any user level.
Back to Support